Deyka Williams Spencer, Esq.
Deyka Williams Spencer is the founder and Managing Partner of The Spencer Firm. Deyka has earned the
distinction of Super Lawyers Rising Star along with the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and 40 under 40.
Deyka prides herself in communication. She guides clients through the legal process and assures they
keep informed. Prior to founding the firm, Deyka worked as a Public Defender in Montgomery County,
Maryland and a Public Interest attorney for AARP’s Legal Counsel for the Elderly. Deyka has represented
numerous employees in employment law and has counseled several businesses.
Deyka is fluent in Spanish. She is a native of Panama that was raised in Prince George’s County,
Maryland where she attended Suitland High School. Deyka currently resides in Montgomery County with
her husband and children. She is a member of the Potomac Valley Assembly and is involved in children’s
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Court of Appeals of District of Columbia
- United States District Court of Maryland
- United States District Court of District of Columbia
- University of Baltimore School of Law J.D.
- Leadership and Membership
- Civil Rights Moot court Team and Board
- Vice President, Women’s Bar Association
- Treasurer, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Secretary, Black Law Students Association
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- B.A. English (Language, Writing, and Rhetoric)
- Track and Field, NCAA Division I